CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Wow!

Looks like one month I never update my blog. No wonder many people have been complaining to me. Let's see, where shall i start from.

Hm...So far all the tests are quite okay except bio. I totally screwed up. No idea why lol! I must buck up.

This coming Tuesday I will be having an interview with my mentor at NTU! Oh my gosh, I haven't get to memorize the project I'm going to research on. If you do not understand what I am talkin about, I'm trying out For Nanyang Research Programme and got short listed for interview. My project is about the interaction between lipopolysaccharide and peptide. Wish me all the best. :)

Now my brain is kind of jam...Do not know what to type...

Just handed in the 1st Draft for PI, 7 pages long...Wish ms tan good luck in marking lol.

That's all folks. I'm always very lazy to type :P

Signin off :)

0 comments: